The Michele riding suit is named after French former rally driver, Michele Mouton, the most skillful and most successful woman in motorsport history.
- Two-piece suit: Cropped jacket and high-waist pant that zips together.
- Jacket Pockets: One exterior zippered pocket and two interior pockets.
- Vents: Under-arm, sleeve cuffs, and center back.
- Adjustable Collar to increase or decrease air-flow.
- SOLAS reflective tape in back and fore-arms.
- Webbing at waist for maximum fit no matter how many layers one is wearing underneath (jacket and pant).
- Pant Pockets: Two exterior zippered pockets and two interior pockets.
- Suspenders (for ease of fit) with side-release buckles in front and back (to accommodate pant removal while still wearing the jacket).
- Interior pocket hole to accommodate heated gear cord.
- Knee Armor: Pant has pockets for knee armor.
- Armor Shell: The remaining armor is contained in a separate layer that can be easily removed and worn with a different jacket. Armor Shell has pockets for back, shoulder, elbow, and hip armor. More about the Armor Shell.
- Read about Designing the Michele.
Colors: Red and Black, Black and Black, Grey and Black.
Outer Shell: 500 Denier and 1000 Denier textured CORDURA® Nylon with water-repellent finish
Lining: 100% Polyester
Production time for a riding suit is four weeks.